Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from the Mr Coffee Frappe recipe book
Make and share this Mr Coffee Mocha Frappe recipe from Food.com.
- Place paper filter in brew basket along with ground coffee / espresso. Add cold water to fill line.
- Place ingredients into blender jar in this order:.
- ice cubes.
- chocolate syrup.
- Secure blending jar lid and rotate into locked position.
- Secure blending jar onto base and lock.
- Plug in appliance and push power button. When red button flashes, press the Frappe button. When automatic blending cycle is complete, the green light will turn off. If additional blending is desired, press and hold the BLEND button for the desired amount of time.
The kids bought me a Mr. Coffee frap machine for christmas and I made this recipe. It is wonderful.. :) The nice thing is anytime you want a frappe you can make it at home now.. Thanks for sharing. :)