Recipe by looneytunesfan
I just bought the Mr Coffee Frappe maker and this is one of the recipes included. It makes "Amazing Blended Coffee Drinks - in just 3 minutes!!!"
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee or 3 tablespoons espresso, dark roast
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place paper filter in brew basket along with ground coffee / espresso. Add cold water to fill line.
- Place ingredients into blender jar in this order:.
- ice cubes.
- caramel topping.
- vanilla extract.
- Secure blending jar lid and rotate into locked position.
- Secure blending jar onto base and lock.
- Plug in appliance and push power button. When red button flashes, press the Frappe button. When automatic blending cycle is complete, the green light will turn off. If additional blending is desired, press and hold the BLEND button for the desired amount of time.