1/3 Photos of Mr. Breakfast's Boo-Nana (--tasty Dish--)
Slightly altered recipe from mrbreakfast.com. A sneaky, albeit clever way to get your child to take his or her daily vitamin... Please note: the Recipezaar computer would not allow me to list one multi vitamin as an ingredient. So, you will need one children's multi vitamin for this recipe. PS If you don't want to use a vitamin for the banana's mouth, you could substitute a small piece of fruit such as an apple slice, papaya piece or other favorite fruit. (Mommy used a Valium for her boo-nana.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Be sure to read the intro for special instructions.
- 2Peel a banana half way down.
- 3Add a dab of peanut butter where the eyes would go and attach each grape half.
- 4Attach the dried cherry (or cranberry) in where the nose goes by pushing in carefully using your finger.
- 5Push in the vitamin (or piece of fruit) to make the mouth.
- 6Carefully spoon the chocolate sauce down the top of the banana head to create the scary boo-nana hair!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mr. Breakfast's Boo-Nana (--tasty Dish--)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: