Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found the old Basic Recipe Cards printed 12/63 We have made this bread to great raves. We beat it a little and it puffs up and splits beatifully on top. MAKES 1 LOAF
- Cream fat.
- Work sugar into fat slowly.
- Add well beaten eggs and mix throughly.
- Sift flour, soda and salt.
- Fold flour into fat and sugar mixture alternating with milk and mashed banana. DO NOT BEAT.
- Turn into greased or lined 7 1/2" to 8 1/4" X 4 X 3 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.