a tasty dish, with ingredients good for the whole family.
Make and share this Mozzarella Ziti With Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, coursely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook sausage, onion, and bell pepper in oil over medium heat in a large skillet and drain.
- Add diced tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, and ketchup and mix well.
- Cook ziti according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage tomato mixture, and toss with pasta and cheese.
- Spoon into a greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.