1/7 Photos of Mozzarella Ziti With Sausage
weekend cooker's Note:
a tasty dish, with ingredients good for the whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, coursely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Cook sausage, onion, and bell pepper in oil over medium heat in a large skillet and drain.
- 2Add diced tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, and ketchup and mix well.
- 3Cook ziti according to package directions and drain.
- 4In a large bowl, combine sausage tomato mixture, and toss with pasta and cheese.
- 5Spoon into a greased 3 quart baking dish.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Ziti With Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.0
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 1233.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 30.2 g