Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Spice up a plain dish with this quick and easy method. Ideal for lunch or a light snack with friends
- 2 (125 g) balls buffalo mozzarella
- 5 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato paste, more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the mozzarella and arrange in slightly overlapping circles on a wooden board or serving platter.
- Put all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl, season and mix thoroughly.
- Just before serving, spoon the salsa over the mozzarella and drizzle with a little extra olive oil.