Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Real easy to make and just like you would get from a pizza place.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Seperate crescent dough into eight triangles and place on greased 12in pizza pan with points toward center.
- Press dough up sides of pan and seal the peforated edges together.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15-17 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.