- 170.09 g can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 59.14 ml finely chopped celery
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. Spread on bottom of buns; set bun tops aside. Top tuna mixture with a slice of cheese and tomato.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top each with a lettuce leaf, replace bun tops.