1 hr 5 mins
My mom gave me this recipe and it's delicious. It also makes a nice presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2arrange peppers, scliced side up, on oiled baking sheet.
- 3mix tomatoes and garlic in medium bowl.
- 4season with salt and pepper.
- 5Fill peppers with tomato mixture.
- 6drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each pepper.
- 7Bake until peppers are tender, about 50 minutes.
- 8place cheese on top of peppers, bake until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella-Topped Peppers With Tomatoes and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 186.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g