Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom gave me this recipe and it's delicious. It also makes a nice presentation.
Make and share this Mozzarella-Topped Peppers With Tomatoes and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- arrange peppers, scliced side up, on oiled baking sheet.
- mix tomatoes and garlic in medium bowl.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Fill peppers with tomato mixture.
- drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each pepper.
- Bake until peppers are tender, about 50 minutes.
- place cheese on top of peppers, bake until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Nice recipe, I didn't cook it for as long as I don't like my pepper that soft, so I did it for 30 minutes.