This is an easy appetizer. They can be made year round but are even better with garden-fresh tomatoes. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In small skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- 3Add the tomatoes; cook until liquid has evaportated.
- 4Remove from the heat; stir in the mozzarella cheese, basil and pepper.
- 5Spoon 1 teaspoonful into each tart shell.
- 6Top each with a piece of olive; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 450 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Tomato Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 54.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells