Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A copy cat of Carrabba's Restaurant
Make and share this Mozzarella, Tomato & Pesto Bruschette recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter with garlic and garlic powder.
- spread butter mixture over bread slices.
- Place a slice of Mozzarella on each piece of bread.
- Place a slice of tomato on each slice of Mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of pesto over each tomato.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet and bake in 500F oven for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil over top.
I made this for my pesto-loving husband and it was amazing! I'm not the biggest fan of pesto or tomatoes and I seriously loved this appetizer. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants something a little more special than "garlic bread."