Recipe by Suzzzie
This is a recipe I made up based on several different meatball recipes I found here. I thought they were yummy! They might be good as part of a meal, I'm odd though and ate them all by themselves. :0) Suggestions to improve recipe are appreciated!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat over to 400F degrees.
- cut mozzarella cheese into very small cubes.
- mix breadcrumbs (I use pepperage farms herb crusted stuffing mix) and cayenne pepper in large bowl.
- add 1 egg and minced garlic to breadcrumbs.
- fold in ground turkey.
- may need to add more breadcrumbs to desired texture.
- roll meatballs to about 1 inch size.
- make hole in each meatball and add small cube of mozzarella cheese to middle, then pinch meat around and roll to fully cover cheese.
- Place on lighty greased baking pan.
- bake at 400F degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs fully cooked.