1/3 Photos of Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaves
I got this recipe from a LandOLakes cookbook. It has become a family favorite. It doesn't have a lot of spicies or seasonings but you could customize it to fit your tastes. It is a simple tasty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Combine beef, sausage, bread crumbs, sauce, pepper, and egg in medium bowl.
- 3Cut cheese into either 6 large cubes or 18 small cubes.
- 4Form meat mixture into 6 seperate loaves.
- 5Insert either 1 large cube or 3 small cubes into each loaf.
- 6You may have to reshape loaf around cheese.
- 7Put loaves onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes (depending on thickness) or until loaves are no longer pink in the middle.
- 9Don't worry if some of the cheese comes out during the baking-it happens.
- 10Serve with extra suace if you want.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.8
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 1099.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 27.4 g