Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
This is what happens when you need to go to the store, but you HAVE to cook dinner before you can get there. This is what I came up with, working with what I had leftover from the week. Turned out to be a GREAT burger!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, crumbled
- 5 bagels, toasted
- cherry tomatoes, sliced (it's what I had)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything but the cheese and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Form the ground meat mixture into 10 small balls and flatten into patties. Remember these are going on bagels.
- On 5 of the patties, place some fresh mozzarella in the center.
- Top with another patty and work to seal the edges together.
- Grill the burgers for about 3-5 min on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Load the bagel with your fave condiments and some sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Dig in!