Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is what happens when you need to go to the store, but you HAVE to cook dinner before you can get there. This is what I came up with, working with what I had leftover from the week. Turned out to be a GREAT burger!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, crumbled
- 5 bagels, toasted
- cherry tomatoes, sliced (it's what I had)
- Mix everything but the cheese and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Form the ground meat mixture into 10 small balls and flatten into patties. Remember these are going on bagels.
- On 5 of the patties, place some fresh mozzarella in the center.
- Top with another patty and work to seal the edges together.
- Grill the burgers for about 3-5 min on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Load the bagel with your fave condiments and some sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Dig in!