Montana Heart Song's Note:
All you need is string cheese and wonton wrappers and oil. Perfect to serve with wine as an appetizer or for children along with peeled sliced apples. Cool for the children. I serve with fish hobo bags.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out wonton wrappers on damp kitchen towels.
- 2Place a piece of cut string cheese in the middle. A pinch of dill weed if you like. Bring up two sides and dampen sides with a little water and seal together.
- 3Bring up the other two sides and dampen with water and press into the sealed sides.
- 4You may give a little twist if you like.
- 5Place on tray.
- 6Note: You may refrigerate until time to fry.
- 7Preheat oil to 375*.
- 8Fry until golden brown. Take out with slotted spoon and place on paper towels.
- 9Place on a serving dish or tray.
- 10Preheat oven 250* to keep warm before serving. Make sure the serving container is heat proof.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella String Cheese Hobo Bags
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g