Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This looks really fun & easy!
- 12 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- 12 egg roll wraps
- oil, for deep-fat frying
- marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
- •Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper (keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Fold bottom corner over cheese. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and cheese.
- • In an electric skillet, heat 1/2 inches of oil to 375°.
- •Fry sticks, a few at a time, for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 1 dozen.