Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
I got this from a "simple & delicious magazine" and it is exactly that. simple and delicious.
- 12 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- 12 egg roll wraps
- oil, for deep-fat frying
- marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper ( keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp towel until ready to use.).
- fold bottom corner over cheese.
- roll up halfway.
- fold sides toward center over cheese.
- moisten remaining corner with water.
- roll up tightly to seal.
- repeat with remaining wrappers and cheese.
- in an electric skillet, heat 1/2 inch of oil to 375 degrees,.
- 'fry sticks, a few at a time, for 30-60 seconds, on each side or until golden brown.
- drain on paper towels.
- serve with marinara sauce, if desired.