Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Quick snack sandwich. Any of your favorite salsas will do.
Make and share this Mozzarella Spinach Salsa Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 slice of wheat bread
- 1 handful of fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons mango salsa
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese
- Put the hunk of mozzarella on the middle of the bread.
- Wash the spinach and dry the leaves gingerly between paper towels so that they retain their shape.
- Put spinach on top of the cheese, and dump the salsa over the top of the spinach.
- Fold it in half to eat.