1/1 Photo of Mozzarella, Prosciutto and Tomato Skewers, Super Easy!
We just love this super simple, elegant snack, or as a side dish with BBQ. This is from "Ciao Italian Pronto".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 wooden skewers
- 16 bocconcini (small mozzarella balls)
- 8 -10 slices thin prosciutto di Parma, cut in half lengthwise
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 (1 inch) bread cubes
- 8 slices shaved strips parmigiano-reggiano cheese (the good stuff)
- 6 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (the good stuff to drizzle to taste)
- 1Wrap each mozzarella ball in a half slice of prosciutto.
- 2Thread each skewer with a mozzarella ball, tomato and bread cube.
- 3Arrange the skewers on a platter.
- 4Drizzle the skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella, Prosciutto and Tomato Skewers, Super Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 535.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prosciutto di Parma