Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from the AARP recipe of the week. It sounds really yummy to me and I can't wait to try it! They used fig jam instead of the fresh figs.
- 4 rolls, sliced open
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 8 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 6 -8 fresh figs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Layer mozzerella and procuitto evenly between 4 rolls.
- Slice figs and layer with a drizzle of honey.
- Butter outside of roll.
- Cook in panini press or on a griddle with a plate and heavy weight to flatten down.
- Flip when browned.