Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just a quick side dish I threw together when I needed to use some hash browns.
- 1 (20 ounce) package shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (97% fat free)
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 (7 ounce) packagepre-shredded mozzarella cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and basil (I used Sargento brand.)
- 1 onion, diced
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except for hash browns.
- Mix hash browns into mixture well.
- Pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.