Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender meatballs with a surprize center. My children's favorite meal. They call them surprise meatballs. There are never any left overs.
- Stir together egg, milk, garlic powder, onion and bread crumbs.
- Mix in ground beef.
- Divide meat mixture into 20 equal sized pieces.
- Cut cheese into 20 equal sized pieces.
- Roll each piece meat around a piece of cheese, making sure to completely seal the cheese inside of the ball.
- Preheat oil in skillet.
- Add meatballs to pan.
- Brown lightly on all sides.
- When meatballs are browned cover with spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook 10 more minutes.
- Serve over you favorite pasta, or make a sub sandwich.