Prep 18 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on a package of Sorrento cheese. It looks good, so I am putting it here for safe-keeping, until I can try it.
- 473.18 ml elbow macaroni, cooked
- 297.66 g cream of mushroom soup (cream of chicken could be used, also)
- 295.73 ml milk
- 4.92 ml hot sauce
- 340.19 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In greased 9 x 11 baking dish, combine 1st five ingredients and mix well.
- Top with remaining 4 oz. cheese slices.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until bubbly.