Prep 18 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on a package of Sorrento cheese. It looks good, so I am putting it here for safe-keeping, until I can try it.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (cream of chicken could be used, also)
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In greased 9 x 11 baking dish, combine 1st five ingredients and mix well.
- Top with remaining 4 oz. cheese slices.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until bubbly.