Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very cheesy! Goes well with spaghetti and lasagna.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut bread into 1 inch thick slices. Place on baking sheet.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, margarine and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on 1 side of each slice of bread. Top each with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes.
This is excellent. Used a 5 cheese italian blend and light butter. This is a cheesey, garlicy bread that is great eaten by itself of with a big pot of pasta. Delicious!