Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the side of a Triscuit cracker box. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good! It is suggested to serve with Triscuit thing crips - parmesan garlic flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix all ingredients except 1 teaspoon of the peppers until well blended; spoon into serving bowl.
- Top with remaining peppers.