Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
These use the mini phyllo shells available at your supermarket. Good for parties.
- 1⁄4 cup seeded and diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup small diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons small diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 15 miniature phyllo cups
- 15 small basil leaves
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, cheese, cucumber, oil,vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix lightly. Chill for 1 hour.
- Line each shell with one whole basil leaf and spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each shell. Serve immediately. Serving: 2 mini phyllo shells.