This is a quick and lightened version of Chicken Parmesan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese (4 - 1 oz. slices)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated (use lowest fat variety)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; toss with olive oil; keep warm.
- 2Combine flour and italian seasoning in large ziploc bag.
- 3Flatten chicken by placing between pieces of wax paper and pounding to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 4Place chicken in bag, toss to coat.
- 5Spray large nonstick skillet generously with cooking spray; heat on medium-high.
- 6Add chicken.
- 7Cook approximately 4 minutes on each side (or until no longer pink).
- 8Place 1 slice of mozzarella over each chicken breast; cover until melted.
- 9To serve: Arrange pasta, sauce and chicken breast on each plate.
- 10Garnish with chopped basil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Chicken with Angel Hair
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 680.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light mozzarella cheese