Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fast, easy, family friendly.
- 1 cup kraft shredded 2% mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces philadelphia neufchatel cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1 lb.)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Mix 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, the Neufchatel cheese, green peppers, oregano and garlic salt until well blended. Shape into 4 logs. Place 1 log on one of the short ends of each chicken breast; press into chicken lightly. Roll up each chicken breast tightly, tucking in ends of chicken around filling to completely enclose filling.
- PLACE, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon spaghetti sauce evenly over chicken; cover with foil.
- BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Remove foil; sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
Found this recipe on the Kraft website - just loved it! Easy and delicious! Great for a weeknight supper!