Recipe by Cookin In Texas
Top Review by doncow
This is quite good. I did not change a thing. I have used lemon in chicken and noodles before because it needs less salt that way. What I like about this is how good the sauce is on angel hair pasta, so the chicken breast and pasta and a salad . . . Great meal and so easy. Best of all to me, it was all from things I had in my cupboard.
- 1 lb chicken cutlet
- 1 egg, beaten
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 7⁄8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dip chicken breast cutlets in egg and coat with bread.
- crumbs. Heat olive oil and margarine in skillet; brown chicken. Place chicken in 9 x 13.
- inch dish. Combine chicken broth, water and lemon juice. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Liberally sprinkle cheese over chicken. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese melts.