Recipe by jldillon24
a simple recipe for very juicy chicken
Top Review by flamingopink
It was good...super easy to make, I think it came out a little chewier, but it was tasty. Probably could've gone with one can of tomatoes, it was basically swimming in them when it came out. It was exactly what I was looking for tonight, and we enjoyed it!
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (12 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a skillet, lightly brown chicken. do not cook chicken.
- in a separate bowl mix tomatoes, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- place chicken in an oven safe baking dish and pour tomato mixture on top to cover chicken.
- bake for 40-45 minutes.
- remove chicken from the oven and cover each breast with mozarella cheese. Put back in the oven for about 5 minute to melt cheese.