Mozzarella Cheeseburgers With Basil Mayonnaise and Tomato Salsa
- For basil mayonnaise, place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- To make tomato salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Form ground beef into 4 patties.
- Place on heated grill pan or barbecue grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Place 1 slice cheese on each burger. Continue to cook for 2 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with Basil Mayonnaise and Tomato Salsa.