Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the most yummiest thing you will ever eat! I saw something on TV the other day and tried it, except I had only shredded cheese. But I still made it and it tasted wonderful!
- Pour in the oil into the skillet and put heat at low to medium heat, leave skillet uncovered.
- Get one bowl and put in the 2 cups of flour, set it aside.
- Get another bowl and put in the 2 cups of corn meal, set that aside.
- Get the one more bowl and beat the 2 eggs and the 2 tablespoons of milk in it then set that aside.
- Start peelin' off those wrappers from the string cheese.
- Cover string cheese in flour.
- Dip in the flour covered string cheese into the egg and milk mixture.
- Cover the egg and milk, flour covered string cheese with the corn meal.
- Put 5 of the string cheese into skillet then cover.
- Leave the string cheese there for 5 minutes covered, then flip and cover again for another 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked now mozzarella sticks onto the platter or plate.
- Repeat steps 9,10, and 11 with the remaining cheese sticks.
- Heat up the tomato sauce in small bowl using microwave for 2 minutes, stirring each 30 seconds.
- Place bowl of tomato sauce onto platter or plate.
- Eat and enjoy!