This is the most yummiest thing you will ever eat! I saw something on TV the other day and tried it, except I had only shredded cheese. But I still made it and it tasted wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour in the oil into the skillet and put heat at low to medium heat, leave skillet uncovered.
- 2Get one bowl and put in the 2 cups of flour, set it aside.
- 3Get another bowl and put in the 2 cups of corn meal, set that aside.
- 4Get the one more bowl and beat the 2 eggs and the 2 tablespoons of milk in it then set that aside.
- 5Start peelin' off those wrappers from the string cheese.
- 6Cover string cheese in flour.
- 7Dip in the flour covered string cheese into the egg and milk mixture.
- 8Cover the egg and milk, flour covered string cheese with the corn meal.
- 9Put 5 of the string cheese into skillet then cover.
- 10Leave the string cheese there for 5 minutes covered, then flip and cover again for another 5 minutes.
- 11Place the cooked now mozzarella sticks onto the platter or plate.
- 12Repeat steps 9,10, and 11 with the remaining cheese sticks.
- 13Heat up the tomato sauce in small bowl using microwave for 2 minutes, stirring each 30 seconds.
- 14Place bowl of tomato sauce onto platter or plate.
- 15Eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Cheese Sticks With Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.3
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.4 mg
- Sodium 435.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: