These are a tasty, quick, easy to prepare appetizer. They have the added advantage of being able to prepare them several days in advance and freezing until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter, add mozzarella and blend.
- Add flour mixture, mix well and shape into small balls.
- Place balls on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve hot/warm.
- **Note:Cheese Puffs may be frozen unbaked.
- Adjust cooking time if Puffs are placed in the oven while still frozen.