Recipe by Dee514
These are a tasty, quick, easy to prepare appetizer. They have the added advantage of being able to prepare them several days in advance and freezing until needed.
Top Review by Katie Lady
They quickly disappeared at my last party! I added another oz of cheese, aswell as chili powder & cayenne instead of paprika. They turned out great! Next time, I may even throw in some finely chopped jalapeno.
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced small
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter, add mozzarella and blend.
- Add flour mixture, mix well and shape into small balls.
- Place balls on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve hot/warm.
- **Note:Cheese Puffs may be frozen unbaked.
- Adjust cooking time if Puffs are placed in the oven while still frozen.