Close your eyes and imagine a buttermilk biscuit stuffed with mozzarella cheese, Then covered in pizza sauce and baked to perfection. Your mouth is watering isn’t it?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Make an indentation in the top of each uncooked biscuit.
- 3Fill indentations with a mozzarella cube. Pinch the dough around the mozzarella cubes.
- 4Place the biscuits, pinched side down, on a medium, ungreased baking sheet. Cover with pizza sauce.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Cheese Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 267.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g