Very good, and juicy. I love this breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First use the butter to grease the pan.
- 2Crack three eggs into a bowl (no need to use yolk if you don't like it, but that's me).
- 3Pour the eggs onto the pan and set the stove for about medium heat.
- 4Add pieces of mozzarella cheese to the egg and some salt and pepper.
- 5Fry the egg like a normal easy over egg.
- 6After the egg is done butter a hard roll and place pieces of mozzarella on the roll then put the egg in the roll and you're done! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Cheese Omelette on a Roll
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 680.1 mg
- Sodium 882.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 37.3 g