Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very good, and juicy. I love this breakfast.
Make and share this Mozzarella Cheese Omelette on a Roll recipe from Food.com.
- First use the butter to grease the pan.
- Crack three eggs into a bowl (no need to use yolk if you don't like it, but that's me).
- Pour the eggs onto the pan and set the stove for about medium heat.
- Add pieces of mozzarella cheese to the egg and some salt and pepper.
- Fry the egg like a normal easy over egg.
- After the egg is done butter a hard roll and place pieces of mozzarella on the roll then put the egg in the roll and you're done! Enjoy!
Made for Sp;ring PAC 2008. We iiked this but think another cheese would add more flavor to the egg mixture. I followed the recipe exactly as written and everyone liked them. In another batch I used cheddar cheese and they liked them a lot better. We thought cheddar added a lot more flavor to the egg mixture. Good breakfast sandwich.