Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks like just an innocent vegetable dip, but the more you eat of it, the more you wonder why it is so much better than the typical dip. This is truly addictive!
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 4 ounces finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- Serve with vegetables, chips or crackers.
We really liked this.I did make some changes, first, unfortunately, I grabbed the wrong type of cheese-it was monterrey jack, I omitted the accent and doubled the cheese after sampling. I found that the cheese gave it a nice texture/taste so i used almost two cups. It looks very nice on the plate is very firm and reminds us of crab dip. Does have that addictive quality.Thanks for another nice dip recipe--PeggyLynn