Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This bread is excellent served with Italian dishes. It has a wonderful garlic and onion flavor along with the cheese and black olives.
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice bread lengthwise in half and lay on cookie sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread evenly on both sides of bread.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes until bread is browned and cheese has melted.
Very easy to make this TASTY BREAD, but just remember, 'both sides of bread' (step 2) means both CUT sides only! A nice shortcut to serving a nice bread! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]