Recipe by What's Cooking from Florida
This is my different twist on typical Bruschettas. Everytime I go to a party or pot luck at work, I am asked to bring this dish. Not only does it taste great and get outstanding compliments... It is pretty and colorful! Especially for Christmas!
Top Review by scimietta99
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Very good!! Simple and delicious. I prepared these today to take to a party tonight and I am almost ashamed to go as we have eaten most of them lol. Only amendment would be to say make at least double what you need..........they will go FAST!!! thanks.
- 32 ounces marinated fresh mozzarella balls in oil, with basil, oregano, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes. (From Costco)
- 8 ounces roasted red peppers packed in oil
- 2 freshly baked French baguettes
- italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice baguettes into 1" pieces and place on platter.
- Cut mozzarella balls in half and place 3 to 4 on each slice of bread to cover.
- Top the mozzarella with sliced grilled red peppers.
- Drizzle olive oil with fresh green basil, garlic, and sundried tomatoes with a spoon onto each bruchetta.
- Sprinkle generously with Parmesean Cheese.
- Shake on some Italian Seasoning and Oregano.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You will get rave reviews!