Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my different twist on typical Bruschettas. Everytime I go to a party or pot luck at work, I am asked to bring this dish. Not only does it taste great and get outstanding compliments... It is pretty and colorful! Especially for Christmas!
- 32 ounces marinated fresh mozzarella balls in oil, with basil, oregano, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes. (From Costco)
- 8 ounces roasted red peppers packed in oil
- 2 freshly baked French baguettes
- italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- Slice baguettes into 1" pieces and place on platter.
- Cut mozzarella balls in half and place 3 to 4 on each slice of bread to cover.
- Top the mozzarella with sliced grilled red peppers.
- Drizzle olive oil with fresh green basil, garlic, and sundried tomatoes with a spoon onto each bruchetta.
- Sprinkle generously with Parmesean Cheese.
- Shake on some Italian Seasoning and Oregano.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You will get rave reviews!
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Very good!! Simple and delicious. I prepared these today to take to a party tonight and I am almost ashamed to go as we have eaten most of them lol. Only amendment would be to say make at least double what you need..........they will go FAST!!! thanks.