Found this in Taste of Home Fall Freezer Meals magazine. Haven't tried it yet so prep time is estimated. Freezing instructions included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Stir in the pizza sauce, pepperoni, and oregano.
- 3Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture off-center on each tortilla' top with a piece of string cheese.
- 4Fold one side of tortilla over filling and roll up from the opposite side.
- 5Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 6Wrap each roll-up in plastic wrap; place in a large freezer bag. Seal and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 7TO USE FROZEN ROLL-UPS: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap the roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Spritz with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Beef Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 651.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g