Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in Taste of Home Fall Freezer Meals magazine. Haven't tried it yet so prep time is estimated. Freezing instructions included.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the pizza sauce, pepperoni, and oregano.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture off-center on each tortilla' top with a piece of string cheese.
- Fold one side of tortilla over filling and roll up from the opposite side.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Wrap each roll-up in plastic wrap; place in a large freezer bag. Seal and freeze for up to 2 months.
- TO USE FROZEN ROLL-UPS: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap the roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Spritz with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.