- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml fresh breadcrumb
- 59.14 ml kraft thick 'n spicy original barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, cheese, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place patties on grill; cover grill with lid.
- Grill 4 to 6 minute on each side or until burgers are cooked through (160°F), brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce during last 2 minute of grilling time.
- Fill buns with burgers and lettuce, if desired.
- For more flavor, try adding 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 teaspoons Italian seasoning to the meat mixture.
- Serve with pickles, if desired.