Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crescent dough, pesto, tomatoes, cheese, OH MY!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons purchased pesto sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, SEEDED, and sliced
- 1 small red onion, THINLY sliced
- 1 -2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425'. Unroll crescent dough into two long rectangles. Place 3" inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Firmly press preforations to seal. Press to form two 10x3 inch strips, forming rim around edge of dough.
- Spread each strip with 1 tablespoons pesto. Top each with tomatoes, onion and rosemary. Sprinkle each with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425' for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut each into crosswise slices. Serve warm or cool.