Mozzarella and Feta Chicken
- First prepare your chicken cutlets. Trim the fat, cut each piece lengthwise and in half. (to make the chicken cook faster) A serrated knife makes cutting them lengthwise easier.
- Prepare your coating. Crack two eggs into a bowl, whisk lightly with a spoon. Next pour flour and breadcrumbs onto two separate sheets of tinfoil.
- Take each piece of chicken and dip in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs respectively. Set aside.
- Pour some olive oil into a medium frying pan. (enough to coat the bottom) Turn the burners up to medium heat.
- All you want to do is brown the cutlets on both side not cook them all the way through.
- Next get a baking dish and cover chicken with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and feta cheese.
- Stick it in oven for approx 20 min on 350.
- Take out and enjoy! I usually serve this with pasta, salad, and garlic bread.