Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good way to use up extra baked potatoes. Serve this with eggs for a yummy breakfast.
Make and share this Mozzarella and Bacon Potato Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a skillet, cook potatoes in butter over medium heat for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.