Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A Fantastic mixup from the ordinary meatloaf. Juicy and tender meat with a wonderful mix of flavors makes this an excellent addition to any personal cookbook.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 small garlic, minced
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup marinated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 while mixing ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl thoroughly. Place in a large baking pan and cook at 350 for about 35-45 minutes, until inside of center meat is no longer pink.
- NOTE: I used dried crumbs from my left over recipe Spelt Flour Biscuits.
- You can substitute any type of ground meat for this meal and still have the wonderful taste achieved.