1/2 Photos of Moxie's Sumac Salmon
2 hrs 8 mins
This was originally posted by my cyber-friend Moxie; I was lucky enough to rescue it during a recent recipe 'adoption' drive. Her original intro read: "Sumac has a tangy, citrusy flavor and is very nice with the salmon & balsamic vinegar in this recipe. A little bird told me about the virtues of sumac (ok, it was Chef Canary Girl!), and now I'm a big fan. This recipe came from a website called Global Gourmet. Prep time includes marinating time, and cooking time will depend on the thickness of your salmon, heat of your grill, etc."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle sumac over the fleshy sides of the salmon (not the skin part).
- 2Pour balsamic vinegar on top.
- 3Marinate refrigerated 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- 4Just before cooking, drizzle or spray a light coating of olive oil on the fish, to keep it from sticking.
- 5Pan fry, broil, or grill until done.
- 6Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moxie's Sumac Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: