1/1 Photo of Movie Theatre Popcorn
1 hr 10 mins
This method of making crispy popcorn is a family "secret" passed down from my grandmother. Try it for yourself and taste the difference.
My Private Note
- 1Pop the corn using your favorite method-- I use hot air-- and place it in a roasting pan or on a cookie sheet.
- 2Bake the popcorn in a 200-210 degree oven for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 3I've let it bake for more than 4 hours and it just keeps getting better.
- 4Remove popcorn from oven and season with your favorite toppings-- I use olive oil and salt and sometimes a sprinkling of nutritional yeast.
- 5But, melted butter and salt is also delicious.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Movie Theatre Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g