This method of making crispy popcorn is a family "secret" passed down from my grandmother. Try it for yourself and taste the difference.
- Pop the corn using your favorite method-- I use hot air-- and place it in a roasting pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the popcorn in a 200-210 degree oven for a minimum of 1 hour.
- I've let it bake for more than 4 hours and it just keeps getting better.
- Remove popcorn from oven and season with your favorite toppings-- I use olive oil and salt and sometimes a sprinkling of nutritional yeast.
- But, melted butter and salt is also delicious.