1/1 Photo of Movie Night Pretzel Dogs With Sweet Curry Mayo
College Girl's Note:
If you can't walk past the pretzel stand at the mall without stopping for a pretzel dog, these are for you! They are DELISH with this spicy sweet curry mayo. If you're a traditionalist, serve them with mustard and ketchup as well. From Cosmopolitan in their cosmo life: cozy feast section. Bust out the netflix and you're ready for a fun mini party or a romantic quirky dinner date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 mini hot dogs
- refrigerated pretzels, dough cut into 3-inch strips or refrigerated breadstick dough, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- pretzel salt
For Sweet Curry Mayo
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prick hot dogs with a fork, then twist dough around each one.
- 3Brush with egg, and sprinkle with salt.
- 4Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl, mix mayo, curry powder, and honey, for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Movie Night Pretzel Dogs With Sweet Curry Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.6
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 240.2 mg
- Sodium 3019.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: