Prep 8 mins
Cook 14 mins
If you can't walk past the pretzel stand at the mall without stopping for a pretzel dog, these are for you! They are DELISH with this spicy sweet curry mayo. If you're a traditionalist, serve them with mustard and ketchup as well. From Cosmopolitan in their cosmo life: cozy feast section. Bust out the netflix and you're ready for a fun mini party or a romantic quirky dinner date.
- 10 mini hot dogs
- refrigerated pretzels, dough cut into 3-inch strips or refrigerated breadstick dough, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- pretzel salt
For Sweet Curry Mayo
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- squeeze honey (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prick hot dogs with a fork, then twist dough around each one.
- Brush with egg, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, curry powder, and honey, for dipping.
These were a good idea to make for my daughter's birthday party. I made it with a coney sauce recipe, and they turned out pretty good. Very easy to make!