Recipe by College Girl
It wouldn't be movie night without popcorn, and who doesn't love a little cheese and ranch? From Cosmopolitan's Cosmo life: cozy feast. Instead of going out, save some money and avoid that crowded movie theater.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn, unpopped
- 1 cup cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat, combine oil and popcorn.
- Shake constantly.
- When popcorn begins to pop, turn to medium low.
- Continue to shake until popping starts to slow, and transfer into a bowl.
- Toss with cheese crackers.
- Drizzle with melted butter, and tip with ranch mix and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss to coat popcorn and crackers evenly.